Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ding Dong Ding Dong !!~


Me, baru balik dari vacation.. where to? ehehe..I'll tell u later guys.. sementara nak upload gambar, mari berding dong ding dong dulu ye kawan-kawan! hehe..



1. Do you think you are hot?
kena check suhu badan dulu la..

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.


3. Why do you like that picture?

The picture of my family..

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last time when the day of mother KI's birthday.. hehe.. KI blanje me and his family at Pizza Hut Jusco Taman U..

5. The last song you listened to?
at the airport..nak balik JB..lagu KI nyanyi, Selena Gomez- Who Says- Lagu motivasi ni..


6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Tolong ummi saya buat kuah lontong untuk makan tengahari ni.. hehe..


7. What name would you prefer besides this?
Miss N.. N stands for Nadiah.. ngahaha...Miss N is simple..

Please Tag 3 persons :

Erk..sape ea...
1. Hamidah Ashari
2. Ezzati Jamaluddin
3. Khairul Izzuan


8. Who is no. 1?
My beloved mother..aka my Ummi..

9. No. 3 is having relationship with?
hahaha..taknak jawab..just check out his blog..http://khairulizzuansblog.blogspot.com/

10. Who is no. 2?
A sister who really care for his beloved brother, Fitri.. (hee..my siblings of course) (>,<)

Salam Sayang ~N A D I A H~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...